We work with any business – large and small – to assist them with all their environmental and sustainability needs
- We provide innovative, educational, co-branded promotional product giveaways with purpose.
- We can create totally bespoke version of our games to suit your business’ ethos and values.
- We work with our clients to devise staff training courses
- We provide co-branded online tournament competitions to engage all of your staff in a fun learning experience
- We run staff engagement events for your company’s sustainability week and other notable occasions
We have worked with:
what they say about us:
“Thank you so much for your involvement in this year’s EY Sustainability Day event. Once again you proved a highlight of our Sustainability Day and created an amazing energy and buzz. Thanks and I do hope we can get you back again next year”
EY, Sustainability Day organising team
“The eco action gamers came and hosted a playground event for us, the facilitators were excellent and the bingo went down a treat, so we purchased a compendium games pack to travel across our offices. Staff really enjoy the fresh and engaging approach to learning and it provides our green champions with another way draw people into energy saving conversations”
Sustainability Manager, Big Lottery Fund
Develop and deliver educational and behavioural change projects and campaigns
We can even create, from scratch, a whole environmental campaign for you. An example of our work is the recent Mayor of London’s Office funded Vehicle Idling Action educational and behaviour change campaign. Where we developed the identity, branding, marketing materials and educational collateral for the whole campaign across 12 London boroughs. We, alongside our partners, delivered the campaign too. Click here to read the case study and here to visit the website.
Clients that we have helped with the development of bespoke educational programmes include: Mayor of London; Ashden; Sainsbury’s, Thames Water.